Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust ® was established in the year 1973 by Sri Sri Sri. Ramanandanatha Swamigalu, the then peethadhikari of the Sri Adichunchanagiri Mahasamsthana Math at Nagamanagala Taluk, Mandya District, Karnataka, INDIA.
Initially the Trust was formed with the aims and objectives as follows
- To advance the cause of Education and diffusion of Knowledge without distinction of caste & creeds.
- To Start and run Nursery and primary schools.
- To further advance the cause of education by establishing a rural college for the benefit of the students of the surrounding areas
- To provide free boarding and lodging for the needy students in the hostel.
- To establish maintain and manage hostels library reading room, gymnasium and playgrounds for the benefit of the students studying in the above Institutions.
- To give loans scholarships and other monetary benefits to the needy students studying in the higher classes
- To provide medical and health facilities to the people of the area by starting hospitals and dispensaries.
The trust is managed by a board of trustees and the chairman of the trust is the present pontiff H H Sri Sri Sri Nirmalanandanatha Maha Swamiji.
The Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust ®, with a view to propagate education, research and service to humanity at large. In its journey of commitments to the nation for more than Four Decades, the Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust has established a number of educational institutions running mainly in Medical, Nursing, Engineering, Management, General Education, Education, Pharmacy, Ayurvedic, etc.