SJB College Of Nursing
SJB School/College of Nursing was established within the year 2003, under Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust with an aim to supply quality Nursing education and to organize nurses with the very best level of education and nursing practice.
SJB School/College of Nursing is attached to its own hospital, BGS Global Hospital, a multi speciality organ transplantation and tertiary care center, established within the year 2006.
Mission & Vission
Aims & Aspirations
- To pursuit excellence in Nursing towards serving the needy.
- To pursuit excellence in treating and caring the patients.
- To pursuit professionalism and to meet all medical emergencies in saving valuable lives.
- To pursuit excellence in studies, sport, co-curricular activities and personality development.
- To develop self-reliance, courage, self-confidence and self esteem.
- To bring about total transformation in a student towards physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, social aesthetic and creative fulfillment.
- To encourage the students to develop a desire for life long learning.
- To develop independentthinking, thoughtful decision making and critical analysis.
- Promoting human values and service to the mankind with tender loving care.
To Grow beyond leaps & bounds as an Institute of par excellence in the arena of professional education developing human resources of high caliber with sound character.